Stretch & Massage Therapy
- Aida is Resolution Fitness' sports massage therapist. Having a background in fitness training (ISSA certified 2002), Aida is well-versed in sports muscle actions and injuries, and employs many orthopedic and muscle activation techniques to ease and repair tension and tightness in problem areas. She is a certified Medical Massage Practitioner as well as trained in Active Release Technique and Joint Mobilization procedures. Corporate packages are available. Schedule an appointment to increase flexibility, muscle recovery, and circulation by contacting the front desk at 470.346.2580. Appointment must be made at least 24-hours in advance.
- For more information, click here to check out Aida's Facebook page.
- Members and guests enjoy complimentary uniforms and towel service. Additional laundry services available for purchase.
Personal Coaching Session
- Members receive one complimentary personal coaching session measuring body composition, muscular strength and endurance, cardiorespiratory fitness, and flexibility. Contact the front desk to schedule your consultation.
- Members may schedule an initial equipment orientation upon joining the gym. Learn how to use the strength and cardio machines properly to maximize your exercise efforts. Contact the front desk to schedule your appointment.
Personal Training Consultation
- A comlimentary consultation with a member from our team of certified personal trainers may be scheduled. Current exercise and nutrition are discussed, long- and short-term goals are created, and barriers to improve health are addressed.
- At Resolution Fitness we strive to provide you with the best experience while you are in the facility each day. Our team is here to serve and we look forward to working with you.
For more information regarding our services, please contact the front desk today at 470.346.2580.